Friday, February 19, 2010

I'm Bringing Sazzle Back...

So, where the hell has Sazzle been?

BUSY!!!

Work has been insane - hiring a million new people - having a million new projects get put on me - organizing new positions - strategic planning - ahhhhhh! It is very good because I have an opportunity to prove that I really Sazzle at my job, but I haven't had any time for anything...so my place is a mess, I need to go see the eye doctor and dentist, Niko ran out of food today, I haven't made the picture book I promised to Kendyl and Aden, and the list goes on and on...

Being busy has ALSO made me neglect my blogging duties. I will be changing that going forward.

Today I took the day off. I WILL be working from home, but I also need to accomplish a multitude of things. One of which is updating the blog.

That will happen this afternoon - but right now I need to run to the store and pick up Niko some dog food... more to come soon...

1 comment: