Saturday, December 19, 2009

Best Job Ever

I love my job.

I work hard, enjoy what I do, get to travel, have wonderful friends from work...it is amazing.

I get to have parties at the Amway...like this:


As all of you know, I just spent a week in Amsterdam - for work. While I had all-day meetings Monday through Thursday, I also had a lot of fun.

I rode the tram:

I visited Central Station:

...and the Anne Frank Huis (again):

I met up with Santa:

I went shopping:

I ate yummy Dutch Pancakes:

I visited the Van Gogh museum (again):

I hung out with one of my employees - Atsumi:

I got to see Natalia:

...and ate Indonesian food for the first time:

Spent some time with Karen and Ahmed:

Drank some beer:

I hung out with my favorite French Canadian, JC (although different because he is from France and now lives in Canada)...he calls me Sazzle in work meetings:

Also, I attended lots of meetings that were fun:

And got to see a bunch of fun Christmas stuff:

I actually even talked to the COO:



Wait...who are these guys?

This is flat Aden and flat Kendyl. My sister gave them to me so that they could visit Amsterdam. I took pictures with them everywhere. They are going to learn about Amsterdam and she will make a scrapbook. The "kids" were a huge hit.

Overall, I had an amazing time in Amsterdam. It was a lot of work and I am exhausted, but I am so blessed to have a job that I love - and get all these perks!!!

Oh...and I did have an AMAZING good time at the Christmas party there :)

















4 comments:

  1. "I like climbing that tree" -flat kendyl (by kendyl) ...."I wish I could climb a real tree"-flat aden (by kendyl) :)
    Thank you soooooooooooo much for taking flat kendyl and flat aden to so many awesome places with you!!! it looks like they had a GREAT time!!! LOVE the pics!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the pictures. The one in the tree and the one drinking beer were awesome. Glad you are back safe and sound though. (especially since I could return Niko) jk...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you had a good trip and made it back safely! BTW, I think you sazzle because you don't do anything halfway. Kendyl and Aden are lucky to have such a sazzle-rific aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go big or go home :) I have to be honest and I was totally soaking in all the "Aunt Steph rocks" comments :)

    ReplyDelete