Saturday, December 5, 2009

Over It

Here is the thing. I have spent 12 of the last 14 years in (what I have thought were) committed, long term relationships.

Obviously, they didn't work out.

Now, I refuse to settle. I have dealt with issues and problems in previous relationships and I just have no patience for that now. Any sign of a flaw, and I run for the hills.

Well, I think I found the flaw in Josh. He gave me his last name so I did some Google research. (What? Like you haven't done it before) I don't really like what I have found:

  • I think he is REALLY, REALLY needy for a wife.
  • He doesn't have a very deep voice
  • I don't think he is very masculine...seems too sensitive
  • I think he is on every social networking site and dating site out there. Desperate?
So...I don't know what to do. I am thinking about just deleting his number and moving on. Perhaps that might be premature. I don't know. Maybe I will meet him once and then decide.

What do you guys think?


...oh, but I did meet someone else too. Nick, 30, 6', pilot.

6 comments:

  1. That's hard...on the one hand he could be a really nice guy. On the other hand he could be jealous, controlling, and needy. I would be worried about him joining tons of sites. Yeah you never know where you'll meet someone but on the other hand you have to use common sense and discretion when putting yourself out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I think that it's not NECESSARILY a bad thing. At least he knows what he wants, right?

    I wouldn't worry about him being on lots of social sites. I don't think it's really a bad thing in these days and times.Socially, I think it falls more in the norm category.

    I would never advocate the deletion of a number. I think it's more important to keep them because you just never know. Feel it out, if he's not right, then hey, it is what it is; cut losses and move right along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should look into Nick, I don't think it's wrong to be checking out more than one person at a time, if it's just online. My Aunt was once dating 2 days at the same time, but they were both named Mark, so it worked out good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...there is another guy too. Shawn. REALLY cute. Unfortunately, he has 3 kids...I don't know if I should go down that road again...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Check out this pilot guy!!

    ReplyDelete