Sunday, December 6, 2009

Where are the Goals?

So I intended to have new Sazzle goals weekly, or close to weekly.

Why haven't I posted a blog about goals recently?

My goal is right now to make it through Christmas with my sanity in tact. I have exactly 4 days until mom picks up Niko and I have my work Christmas party. Then, I leave for Amsterdam the next day. I get back on December 18th really late. Then I pick up Niko in Fremont. That is followed by only 3 days until Christmas.

I still have to buy presents, wrap everything, make a ton of baked goods, try to figure out the boy situation, get TONS accomplished for work and survive...

My current goal is to make it through Christmas...then I will have other goals. :)

4 comments:

  1. Have I ever mention how insanely jealous I am of your globe trotting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, your job is awesome! I'm sure there are times it's not but it seems to be overall. I can only dream of having an amazing, they pay for trips to Europe kind of job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah...that part rocks. But, it is really stressful too and I end up doing the work of many people. I pay my dues :) But, it does rock - not going to lie :)

    ReplyDelete