Monday, December 14, 2009

OH POOP!

(I really hope Kim reads this)

While I am fighting through the jet lag, I thought I would share a pretty funny story. Now, some of you might think it is TMI, but quite frankly, I don't mind sharing.

I am one of those people that doesn't lie. If you ask me a question, I will tell you the truth. Also, at times I probably share too much information. Really, I am an open book - and I have no shame :)

Here is the story:

Are any of you the kind of person that has to poop in awkward situations? Perhaps you have to poop in a business meeting? Perhaps at the dentist while you are getting major work done? Maybe it is when you are getting ready to cuddle up to your girlfriend/boyfriend? Or maybe in church...any time there is NO WAY you can poop then.

My pooping problem?

I ALWAYS have to poop when I get on an airplane. Seriously.

I had a 2-hour flight and then an 8-hour flight on Friday/Saturday. Do the math on that...still in pain. :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you're still in pain but lol....yes, remember when I had bad call times? Thank goodness it doesn't matter how long I'm gone now but it does seem to hit at the wrong times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear i am soo sorry to hear you are still in pain. I am a territorial pooper. I have issues going in places other than my home. Up until just this year I couldn't even poop at my best friends house!!
    I'm starting to break free of my "issue" haha
    But it does seem like it hits at the most WRONG time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love me some poo stories!! I'm sure I could beat you though!

    ReplyDelete