Friday, December 4, 2009

Uh Oh...Hopes are Up

So...I'm really liking Josh.

He is nice. He DOES look like Adam Sandler...sort of the long face sad eyes thing. He thinks I am beautiful or at least says it.

I may have run into the "marriage" guy. He wants to get married...pretty bad.

We IM'd for a couple hours tonight. We actually webcam when we do it. I look like HELL on the webcam but he still says I am pretty.

I am kinda smitten.

The one thing is that he doesn't hang out with guys very often. I told him to work on it. Apparently his good friends are all married with kids...but guys need guy time.

...I like him...

I stole this pic from his IM:




7 comments:

  1. Oh, and he is actually 6'2"...my favorite height...and he likes short girls...yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe:o) He does look like Adam Sandler! Does he live in Holland?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sports fan? Because he has to understand that's a total must ;) the marriage kinda guy isn't a bad kinda guy, at least he knows its time to stop goofing off and being a college d-bag. Ok, now the big question, what kind of dog does he have?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, he DOES look like Adam Sandler!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok - he lives in Middleville and works in Battle Creek.

    Likes sports - Detroit sports

    Dog - Auggie (combo of Australian Shepherd and Corgy)

    Is it good or bad that he looks like Adam Sandler? Do I have blinders on?

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK I think he is cute. If he wants to get married soon then he isn't going to be out running around all the time, that is a good thing. I think you should meet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is a cute guy and looks like a sweet one too. At least meet him and see what you think in person. He sounds like he knows what he wants which is a good thing. You could do a playdate for your dogs! Does he have sisters and how close is he to his mom? Sometimes the way he treats his mom/sisters/girl friends is a good indicator of how he treats all women. No, it is not bad you think he looks like Adam Sandler. I've always thought AS was cute. Is Josh into working out?

    ReplyDelete