Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I am a BAD Person

So, Jason came over tonight. He was dropping off 2 shelves and also bringing me the document that states that he will pay me (some) of the money he owes me.

Now, before I tell you why I am a bad person - I have to say that I didn't sign the document. It was drawn up by Jason's Aunt's boyfriend - who is a lawyer. It is in legal talk and I don't really trust that there isn't some crazy loop hole. I want to read it over for awhile first. Does anyone know a lawyer that would read it for free and give advice?

Now, on with the important topic:

Here is why I am a bad person: Jason got dumped. ... and I am kinda smiling inside. I don't think he has ever been dumped before and I can tell he didn't expect it at all. She went back to her ex. Now, a little part of me feels bad for the guy. You gotta feel for someone that gets dumped. ... I didn't know this until AFTER I talked about how I have "met" a few guys...lol. He always mocked online dating but actually began checking it out himself.

I am pretty ashamed with myself that I am taking such joy in it. It isn't nice of me. I shouldn't be thinking "see - you are NOT king of the world like you think you are". I shouldn't be thinking, "HA - you were dating her almost immediately after we broke up and joked that I couldn't find a guy that wasn't a loser...at least I haven't been dumped for an alcoholic". Again, that is not nice. I am a bad person for feeling like this. I don't mean harm on him and he wasn't ALWAYS a bad guy to me - but a part of me is happy.

I am sure everyone will say it is a natural feeling to be (at least a little) happy - but I don't want to be happy that someone else was hurt. I don't like it when people hurt. So, officially I feel bad for the dude. I had my moment and now I'm not going to dwell on it. Squashed.

1 comment:

  1. You have every right to gloat!! I did!! And it felt good. Of course you feel bad that he got hurt, I'm the same, don't like people to be hurt. But come on!! He hurt you, and it feels good when someone hurts him back for you it almost feels like.

    ReplyDelete