Thursday, December 3, 2009

What? I Meet Boys?

I was pretty bummed about having to move my blog to "invite only". You won't get a "New Blog Post" update in your Dashboard Feed. You have to actually have to click on my link.

Perhaps now I am not so bummed...well, when I share my topic.(As long as my followers start reading and commenting again) I don't want many people to know about this.

So...I found a free online dating service. Mock if you will but I don't go out, my life revolves around Niko, it is a busy time of year, and when I do go out - I go out to hang out with my friends, not pick up dudes.

Anyway, I found this site from the girl that works at my tanning salon. I know, random. She just got a new puppy and I listen to her chat - she is probably more of a crazy animal lover than I am! Her boyfriend is HOT so I thought I'd give it a chance.

Of course, you have to be careful because creepers are more likely to be on the free site.

30 seconds after I posted my profile, I had 3 emails. So far, I have been emailed by a ton of guys. Now, 3 are interesting so I have communications going on.

One is HOTTTTT. 6'1". Volunteers with kids. Says he's Christian (but you never know what that means). Works as a manager. 33. No kids. Never married. Commented on the fact that he likes dogs. AND - HE CONTACTED ME!!!!!!!

Anyway, it is an ego boost more than anything. I'm not holding my breath, but maybe I can meet a friend or two.

6 comments:

  1. That is awesome Stephanie. I really hope you find someone on this site, even if it is just a friend. It is hard to meet people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH Steph! No more "stalking" for you. J/K...you know I love you! Keep me posted on your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Shannon - you know I know you support the stalking :) Hopefully an update soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say go for it!!!! You know my whole opinion on meeting a boy online has been completely changed in this last month ;) good for you hun!!
    Maybe you will meet your own "dinosaur" lol
    <3 you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome, Sazzle! :) Praying God's will for you!! :) I have quite a few friends from marquette, gr & california that met & fell in love with someone on-line... i dont' think it's weird or anything! just, like you said, be careful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I met my husband on a free online dating site, and he's only a little bit creepy! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete