Saturday, November 7, 2009

Cougar

Last night was interesting...

Jeremy - one of my former employees - is part of a rap group called "Almost Famous". That is him on the right-hand side.

Last night was the CD release party at The Intersection. Abby and I went...

Perhaps I had a gigantic amount to drink and ended up dancing the night away. Oh...and I might have been next to the photographer who took WAY too many pictures of ME dancing the night away....and maybe the dancing was something I don't want published in any magazine or newspaper...sigh.

About half way into the night, some 17-18 year old girl asked me if I was the mother of one of the band members...no joke. Everyone found it hillarious but I almost hit a girl :) ...double sigh.

During the show, Jeremy pointed to me when he rapped "She's a 10" and another time when he said "she is the bomb". So - awesome!

ABSOLUTE BEST PART: At the end of the show I was the ONLY one in the whole crowd that got a shot-out. Jeremy pointed to me and told everyone that Stephanie Smith was a Cougar.

I'm such a groupie...

Don't worry folks: Abby got me home safe and sound - but I do feel like I was hit by a bus.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes that bus accident is worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a blast. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete