Saturday, November 14, 2009

Week #1: Make your "House" a Home

Going from a house to an apartment sucks. I miss the garage, the grass, the silence....and the list goes on and on. I'll admit - I don't really treat this place like I care about it - to me it is just a crappy apartment, a temporary situation.

Honestly, it may not be as "temporary" as I would ideally like.

Part of me not asking people over is because my place is a mess. (Ok, I am exaggerating - it isn't a "mess" but more of decorated like I am a college kid that just moved out on my own)

To achieve Single Girl Sazzle-ness, I need to start making this place my "home" because that is what it is going to be for awhile. Now, this project will, indeed, take months to achieve - so this week's goal isn't to complete the task - but to complete a plan to complete the task.

Any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. What do you want your "home" to say the second you walk in the door? Every time you walk in the door...
    I'd first start with the smallest room. One that is already somewhat complete just needs a few more homey touches. Then go from there :)

    ReplyDelete