Monday, November 16, 2009

Pinky

Being sick sucks. I have been running a fever for 8 days and they are certain it is H1N1.

So, what do I do to raise my spirits so that I can feel better? ...

Wear all pink...ALL pink.

Pink underwear, pink sports bra, pink socks, pink tank top, pink hoodie, and pink and white striped Victoria's Secret Pink pants - with the word "Pink" on the butt. Pink, pink, pink.

A: I can fit into all of it again, so that raises my spirits immediately
B: Pink makes me smile and brightens my mood...perhaps I should be wearing/buying more pink.

Everyone have a perfectly pink day!!!

Ok...this is the best I could do for a pic. It is hard by myself to get the full picture.

6 comments:

  1. I love this! It's just the ridiculous kind of thing I would do to make myself laugh. I think we need to see photos!

    Hang in there, and hope you're feeling better ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pink too! In fact, I'm wearing my Pink robe from Victoria's Secret right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to take a pic, but didn't seem to work out :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good idea!!! I hope you feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink isn't my color but it works for you. By the way we didn't see pictures of the underware and bra that were pink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA!!! Actually, you can see the bra...it is the bright pink that is higher up my chest than the tank top.

    ReplyDelete