Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween and Stuff

Apparently my blogging has now become a weekly event instead of a daily event. Still trying to create the proper work/life/Niko balance.

While there have been a few rough things I have been going through, I am choosing not to blog about them. Why allow negative influences affect my time more than they have to? I am going to only discuss the good things.

First: Isn't she the cutest dog ever? So happy to be with her Mommy!

Changing it Up:
I have worn red nail polish - exclusively for at least 3 years now. They are ALWAYS painted red. Any time I attempt to try another color, I think it looks awful. Maybe I need a change? I painted them black (well, a VERY dark purple). What do you think? Keeper or go back to red?

New Toy Drama:
I got Niko a few new toys. One is this cute ball...that she proceeded to eat in about 5 minutes:
















and I found pieces all over the apartment...






I also went and got Niko some Christmas gifts at PetSmart. However, Niko took the bag of toys off of my office chair and took all the toys out. So, I guess I have to buy her all new toys. Here is the toy aftermath. Someone spoiled?

However, there has been a beautiful new addition to the family. Everyone: Meet Huff:


He gets the same treatment as everyone else.

Halloween was fun at work - check out some of the pics:



Me and Yoda (Kate)












IT Chris dressed up as 2-Face. He made the costume himself and even cut half of his hair the night before!










Angela as the devil and Kristen as an angel. Fitting? :)








Halloween Night:
No bar hopping with slutty outfits for me. I hung out with Kirsti and Brandon. Interview with the Vampire, Shaun of the Dead, and more cheese fondue and candy than anyone can consume in one setting. There were only a few trick or treaters, but we had a great time.


Noah begging me to take this off him. :)















Very scary Brandon...very, very scary...









Candy eyeballs :)









Fun Times Had by All



So, I need to blog about some other stuff, but I need to tend to Niko right now. Sort of an emergency. I will blog later.

No comments:

Post a Comment