Tuesday, November 10, 2009

One Step Back...

This week (even though it is only Tuesday) has been rough. I have taken a bit of a step back from my Sazzle-ness and have been consumed by the sad/bad/completely not-rad things that have gone on. There have been lots of tears...

However, I had a great friend tell me today that she has been so proud of who I am becoming and reminded me that I can't let this wreck all the progress - that I WON'T let this wreck me.

Now that I have fallen one step back....It's now time to focus on a few steps forward.

I'm bringing the Sazzle back...

3 comments:

  1. You will and are going to be fine Hun! This is just a poopy time but things will start getting better!! Let me know if you need anything! You know I love you Cougar! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all about acknowledging where you are at, analyzing that place, and then figuring out move forward. Steph, you just have to keep it up. You have to keep in mind that you are your biggest cheerleader. It's never about what anyone else does, it's only about how you want your life to go. I know that you will be back to your Sazzling self in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I 'second' everything Brandon said.

    ReplyDelete