Monday, November 30, 2009

Haters Make me Stronger

I am fascinated by those that talk about me when my life in NO WAY impacts or is impacted by theirs.

Long story short - I believe Jason is lying about not getting a roommate. So I wanted to do some research. Now, I have deleted almost all of his friends from my Facebook - as I could care less what they are doing - especially since he is telling people lies about me and making up stories. Regardless, I did keep a couple of people.

Anyway, the person that I am quite certain is moving in with Jason had not yet been deleted. So, I checked his FB today to see if there were any comments about him moving in with Jason. And what did I find?

He and another one of Jason's friends, who I have deleted, had been commenting back and forth, making fun of "Sazzle".

I am fascinated with people that mock me and comment about things that I do when I was nothing but cool to these two guys. I never said anything bad about them and I genuinely really liked them. WTF? Are people SO BORED and negative that they have to mock someone that has no impact on their lives?

This is just more reinforcement that my life is so much better without any of them. Thank GOD I am out and never have to be part of any of their lives.

7 comments:

  1. Way to stand your ground... I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Jen! Thanks for the comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Losers! I'm glad you are out of that mess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kudos for being able to see how ridiculous that is and not letting them get you down! You sazzle!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh - some of you have asked me why I care that he is getting a roommate. I agreed to deferred payments because he is struggling right now. However, if he gets a roommate, he isn't so hard up and he should start paying right away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are just jealous that they don't "SAZZLE"

    ReplyDelete