Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Back from the "Dead"

Great news!

I bought an external hard drive last night and one of the IT guys - Ken - was able to recover all my files from my dying hard drive.

Come to find out, it may not be my hard drive at all, but is probably the cooling system. I still need to get it checked out. However, in the meantime I am able to blog about all the stuff that has happened lately.

Prepare yourselves for the next few days of fun :)

For starters...here is a little Niko story.

The other day I was trying to fix the jacked-up computer and I looked over to see her doing this:



How sweet, right?

What a cute little princess!!!

So...I go back to messing with the computer.

A few minutes later, I look over at her again...and this is what I see:





2 comments:

  1. Molly recently unzipped her bed and then ate the zipper so we can't zip it back up. So far no tearing apart the stuffing though. In time I'm sure.

    She has also taken to dragging her bed different places so she can lay closer to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. niko used to do that! Jason threw the bed away... Does molly sleep with you?

    ReplyDelete