Monday, March 22, 2010

A New Look for Sazzle

Spring is here!

Thus, I found the need to create a new layout and show off a brand-new Sazzle. Do you like the header and background?

I actually stole this idea from Tami . If you aren't reading her blog, you should be. So, I went to the person who created Tami's blog and got mine done. Krizzy is great and really took the time to make me happy. She even changed the color of the girl's eyes for me (they were brown and I have hazel).

Now, I am going to add a few things, maybe some new widgets, and change a couple of things around -- but for the most part, she is good to go.

Oh - and did you notice that I show up in your feed now? That is because I (gasp) went public again. A few fabulous people all said the same thing "If someone that you have no relationship with feels the need to read and comment/criticize, they look stupid -- while you continue to Sazzle". Very true point. Read on Haters!

One final parting thought --- I highly encourage you to read my blog from your phone or Firefox. Internet Explorer doesn't show my pretty signature :)

Sazzle On Followers and Friends!

***Don't forget to vote (upper left-side) and tell me if you like the new layout!!!

5 comments:

  1. Love love love it!! Sazzle on sista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed first thing this morning that you had gone public and I was SO excited! You sazzle!! Also, love the new layout/header!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I love it. And that was some good advice you received. Some people are just haters and we can't let them ruin all our fun, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new look really does SAZZLE.

    ReplyDelete