Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Google This

Have you ever Googled your name? Your boyfriend's name? A random person's name?

Yes, I'm sure you have. Perhaps it even prevented you from going on a date with someone.

BEFORE WE PANIC (or laugh): No, this is not an unfortunate story about me and Google-ing Ryan to find out he is a creeper...thank my lucky stars! This blog is actually about Google.

I am pretty much the queen of Google. Part of that could be that my job requires me to be good at Google...but I am the queen. I can find a needle in a hay stack...although Tami (Tami - please teach me how to link your name to your blog) is far better at finding coupons than I am.

Sometimes I like to Google stuff. For fun, I think I will start reviewing and commenting on stuff I find on Google.

Oh...and side note: I Sazzle because none of you will find me on Google. "Stephanie Smith" is too common for my business to show up on the top of the organic searches. :)

2 comments:

  1. I google everything and everyone! My name is not so interesting either. Everything just comes up about Hillary Clinton. Oh well, I'm fine not being too google-able.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny. I'm glad to see you're back at the blog--we've been missing you! And yeah, you can find out way too much about me by Googling me. I once had a date with a guy who, before going out the first time, was like--"So how'd your senior thesis go on *fill in the date of my senior thesis in 2002*?" Followed later by "Too bad you couldn't make it to Erin and Ross' wedding in St. Louis in October." Yikes!

    ReplyDelete