Wednesday, March 3, 2010

To Go Public or Not to Go Public

I thought about making my blog public again.

Quite frankly, the reason is that I am so jealous with how many followers Tami has and her shout-outs to her favorite blogs (that I am not included in).

Should I go public?

The crazy ex and his inmature friends would be able to read it...but so could a million others that might decide that my blog totally Sazzles and it might become a famous blog...

decisions, decisions, decisions...

What do you think?

7 comments:

  1. i say go public! who cares what he and his immature friends say/think?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing about going public is that then guys that you post about, can see it too!!! How are we suppose to see these guys profile pics and hear about them, if you have to be more careful?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, what Hillary Said.....Oh PS my brother posted on his facebook page that you are cute !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say make it public. So what if Jason and his creepy friends read it. You could still put pictures of guys and write about them. You don't say anything bad about them and if you do well you probably don't want them around anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I'm voting for public. But, I'm with Hillary too, how will we see the new prospects?

    P.S. I'm public and I know my evil mother-in-law reads. However, it really just fuels me to write things that I know might piss her off. Yeah, I'm cool like that.

    ReplyDelete