Thursday, March 4, 2010

Finally...a Date Re-Cap

I have gotten asked by a few to fill in the details from my date, so here goes.

Ryan and I met at Noshville, which is a coffee shop in a strip mall on 44th street near Ramblewood apartments.

It looks like this:




I arrived pretty early so that I could beat him there and got myself a nice large Cappucino, sat at a table and began reading my Travel & Leisure magazine (what, it is a good magazine)


Ryan soon arrived.

The conversation was easy. He was nice....and REALLY tall. Here are some details to re-cap:
  • He loves that I sleep with Niko
  • He brought Niko a treat -- which she ate in about 30 seconds
  • He isn't a huge sports nut (darn) but he does watch the big games (good - start with the big games and work your way to the NFL Season Ticket)
  • He did all the remodeling of his own house
  • He told me that I have beautiful eyes :)
  • He was interested in my job (we all know I can talk about THAT for hours)
  • There really wasn't an awkward moment
  • We talked for over 2 hours
  • He loves that I am an organizational freak :)
So...I think it went well. He was in Lansing this week so I haven't gotten a call...but I'm not really concerned.

Unlike most women my age, I LIKE being single.

More and more every day I realize how fun it is to be single - not having to deal with someone else's crap. Now, don't get me wrong, I would like to marry and have babies...but even though I am 28, I'm not too concerned about it. If it happens, cool...if not, at least I have Squeakers :)

So, we shall see...

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a good time. Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds great! Keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great attitude Stephanie. If he doesn't call there is always another guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that magazine too although my fav is Better Homes & Gardens...awesome!! He does sound nice and I'm glad it was a good night. I wasn't a big sports nut either (although I do love LSU and football) but then I moved to Ohio and started hanging out with sports nuts and they're the most fun ever so there's hope!

    ReplyDelete