Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oscar Re-Cap 2010

Tonight was the Academy Awards.

A bunch of people won some awards and a bunch and some really dumb jokes were made.

Did I care about the winners? Hmmm not really. I wanted Sandra Bullock to win - that's it.

Surprisingly, I did get excited when one movie won. Up won! I watched Up at my parent's house and it took everything for me NOT to cry!

Now, onto the most important part -- the fashion and attendees...

Do you know that I love him?
Normally, I love him too, but doesn't he have a stupid look on his face?

And this is one of the hottest guys in Hollywood, but WHAT did he do to his hair?

Seriously? Come on...seriously?
Can Ryan Reynolds please marry me?

She looks so "Carrie" in this. Love it for her, but nobody else could do it.
Oh, and SERIOUSLY, look at how beautiful she is and how ugly her husband is!
Rachel McAddams looks much better in this picture than I thought she looked on tv.
Perhaps she can't handle HD

Doesn't Tina Fey look a bit like Betty Rubble?

Overall, I'm happy with most of the dress selections -- although a bit bland by many.

There was ONE stand out favorite of the night.

Demi Moore looked AH-MAZING.

Straight bananas!

I want this dress!!!



2 comments:

  1. 1. Demi did look amazing with a knockout dress.

    2. D.B. and I both totally ugly cried when we saw the movie UP, and we were in the theater. We loved loved loved it, but the beginning is a little hard to watch when you are completely in love...and infertile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to say that I love you for this. Charlize's dress is horrible; I mean god awful. And seriously, Demi Moore = fantastic.

    ReplyDelete