Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sazzle is...

...strong. I may scare men away because I am a workaholic and like sports, but I am proud of the fact that I am a strong woman

...battling back from the injury. I am doing my stretches and exercises -- AND still jogging twice a day with Niko. It is feeling a bit better - but still stiff and sore.

...going to a funeral this weekend. I don't want to - but it is the right thing to do.

..also going to a birthday party this weekend. I will have to leave early due to the funeral being so early in the morning, but this girl is FABULOUS and so I need to go.

...sure that MSU will win tonight! (I hope I'm not jinxing it)

...happy that I was so productive at work today. Perhaps the free coffee and cookies created a sugar-high :)

...loving my Chi tea

...late posting this blog so I've already gone to the Birthday party, funeral, and MSU won both on Friday night and Sunday afternoon.

...financially responsible. I'm not one of those douche bags who always goes everywhere and always has new things because I put everything on credit. I celebrate the expensive things I get because I pay cash and worked hard for them.

...happy and content being exactly who I am.

...looking forward to the sunshine and nice weather this week

...happy that Niko got to spend time with her BFF's Max and Molly this weekend

...still a vegetarian

Sazzle on dear friends! Sazzle on!

6 comments:

  1. That is a pretty sazzletastic Sunday list! Nice work, my friend! Sazzle on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to MSU this weekend, and I had no idea you were a vegetarian?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tami thinks being a vegetarian is for ratards. Hillary told me to say that.

    Just kidding, Hillary used to be a vegetarian too, until I told her it was for ratards.

    ReplyDelete