Sunday, March 7, 2010

Weekend Marathons

Do any of you watch Bravo?
I doubt it. Most people I talk to don't catch any of the shows on Bravo.

On the weekends, I'm a junkie. Since I normally watch network television during the week, the weekend is to catch up with my soap-opera styled reality TV....instead of cleaning/organizing my apartment.

I watch this:

I am a Gretchen fan...although I think the Orange County women are money-hungry slackers that don't know how a true woman should behave.

I also watch this:

Patty is so funny and tells it like it is. But, seriously, some of the Millionaires are just plain disgusting -- what women will do to be rich...

I love this one too:

Back in the early college years, a hair stylist told me that I should be a hair model (it was thick and gorgeous back then). There is no way in HELL I would be a hair model -- how they jack up women on this show is appalling!

Speaking of Hell... this is my new fave (and currently on a marathon as we speak)

It is about Kelly, a PR rep for the fashion industry in NYC. Watch it sometime.

I'll watch about anything on Bravo: Top Chef, Flipping Out, Chef Academy, My Life on the D List, Launch My Line, Million Dollar Listing, Project Runway (now on Lifetime), Tabatha's Salon Take-Over, The Fashion Show, The Rachel Zoe Project, all of the Real Housewives shows (although I don't like Atlanta)...and the list goes on.

However, I have one that is my absolute favorite...LOVE IT!!! That is the Real Housewives of NYC.

I am a huge Betheny fan -- although I'm sad to see that this season all the other Housewives are ganging up against her. I actually programed my phone to go off every Thursday night at 10pm so that I don't miss it. And...this is the only Bravo show that I will watch during the week instead of catching up on marathons over the weekend.

I can't wait to see the drama unfold between Betheny (I actually have one of her books) and Jill.

Anyone else a Bravo fan?

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE BRAVO!! I am also an addict - and will watch just about ANYTHING on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you more for that! :) What is your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo is on a lot in the house...Top Chef is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not as much of a junkie as you are, but there are a couple of shows that I really enjoy--especially during the weekend marathon format. Flipping Out is probably my favorite. It just doesn't get much better than that.

    Also, I laughed out loud about the hair model comment. Somehow I ended up being a hair model for Bumble & Bumble when I lived in NYC and it was so much fun! I never had a bad experience and always got lots of expensive products for free in addition to getting to go to events where I'd get served lots of wine and leave looking fabulous!

    ReplyDelete