Sunday, March 7, 2010

Get to Know You Sunday aka I don't feel like Cleaning

While I am on a current break from cleaning, I found this survey in my blogger dashboard, so I thought I'd participate.

Here are the questions....
1. Are you more of a talker or listener?
Both. Unfortunately at times I am more of a talker

2. Bra. Underwire or wireless?
Underwire -- these puppies need support!

3. I wish I was....
A millionaire...or just had a fully-paid for house and car

4. The Academy Awards are on tonight...will you watch?
Yes, to see the dresses! But, I will be working on my laptop during.

5. Do you put your deodorant on before or after you get dressed?
Depends on what top I am wearing. Usually before I put on my top, but after my bra and underwear.

6. Would you rather do the dishes or clean the toilet?
Dishes all the way -- but I'd rather clean the toilet than vacuum. I hate vacuuming, and when you have a huge, hairy dog you can't really neglect it.

7. How much did you weight at birth?
You'll have to ask my Momma about that one -- but I think I was pretty small. May 21, 1981!
8. If you could only buy one thing for the Summer/Spring season....what would it be?
An entire month's worth of sun dresses!

2 comments:

  1. 8. I would like that too, but, I wouldn't wear them all.
    5. I don't know. I would have to shower and get dressed again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that's from MannLand's getting to know you Sunday...why didn't you link up? Oh wait, because you're private?

    ReplyDelete